As a patient you are the most important member of your health care team.
MyChart makes it easy and convenient to keep track of your health information, access your medical records, and communicate with your Lynn Community Health Center care team online. MyChart is a secure online patient portal that only you can access.
You will need an access code to sign up.
Your access code will be at the bottom of the After Visit Summary you receive after every visit. If you do not have an After Visit Summary you need to request an access code. Access codes must be requested in person to protect your privacy. Stop by the health center or ask about it at your next appointment!
What can I do with MyChart?
See what your doctor sees in “My Medical Record”
- Keep track of your medications, lab results, immunizations and more
- Access tips for staying healthy
- Get a summary from your doctor visit
Stay in touch with your doctor’s office
- Send and receive secure messages
- Request prescription refills and referrals
Manage your appointments
- Request or cancel an appointment
- View upcoming and past appointments
What do I need to sign up for MyChart?
- Internet access via a computer, a smartphone, or a tablet: There are many places in our community, such as the Lynn Public Library, where you can use a computer for free if you don’t have one.
- A personal email address: There are many free sites, such as gmail and yahoo where you can get one if you don’t have one.
- Your birth date: Please ask what we have on file for you if you are unsure.
- The last 4 digits of our Social Security Number. If your SS# is not in our system use “9999.”
- An activation code: Our office must give you a code to access MyChart for the first time. Call 781-581-3900 or click here to request your access code.
Sign up with OCHIN MyChart.
You will need an access code to sign up. You need to request an access code in person from Lynn Community Health Center.
OCHIN MyChart is the patient portal associated with our Electronic Medical Record. When you sign into MyChart through OCHIN you are still communicating directly with your Lynn Community Health Center team. To learn more about OCHIN MyChart, visit OCHIN’s Frequently Asked Questions page.
Need help? Download the MyChart Quick Start Guide!
If you still need assistance please contact MyChart@lchcnet.org.