Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
Dates: Every Wednesday from January 28, 2014 to March 18, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: Lynn Community Health Center, 269 Union Street
Contact: Kelsey Spotts, 781-586-8530 or email@example.com
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns