Community Health Worker – One Care
Funded Through Parnership with Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA)
- Maintains a caseload of One Care members and develops and executes care plans for each in consultation with licensed Care Managers on One Care team.
- Works with the patient in clinic and community settings, as well as the patient’s home.
- Assists One Care RNs with initial and annual care management assessments.
- Utilizes EPM / EHR and CCA EMR (ECW) systems to enter appropriate data in designated templates as required by partnership contract.
- Procures covered services and supplies for members and processes authorizations for such services in consultation with licensed Care Managers on One Care team and in accordance with CCA policies.
- Completes tracking, utilization, enrollment, treatment and compliance reports, as requested.
- Attend scheduled internal and external meetings and/or training sessions as requested.
- RN Care Manager Supervisor and Director of Community Outreach
Job posting ID # 17-130