The CHW will assist the Project Manager and TB Clinic Manager in identifying patients with Latent TB Infection, ensuring the client’s needs and needs of the TB Clinic are met. He/She will assist with appointments, prescription refills, and testing of the clients by coordinating services and facilitating access. He/She will also be responsible for internal and external program reporting, documentation, assist in data collection, and actively participate in ongoing QI activities. Additionally, the CHW educates, advocates, and coaches patient to complete treatment and assists them in this goal. He/She will work closely with the RN manager and complete face to face and telephonic contact with patient.
- Bachelor’s degree in health science, social work, human services or public health related field
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- History of good attendance and positive work attitude Ability to work with and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Computer literate, preferably with knowledge of EPIC EMR
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a Team
JOB POSTING ID# 17-152