The policy of Lynn Community Health Center is to provide equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, disability, handicap or veteran status.
Visit our online listing of available jobs.
Basic Employee Benefits
The benefits listed below are available to full-time employees. In general, part-time employees working 20 hours or more per week are eligible for pro-rated benefits, with some restrictions on life insurance as noted. Employees working less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for benefits.
- Blue Benefit Administrators (BBA) – BCBS Network with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for Deductible, and Wellness Plan (Orriant) incentive for employees and spouses
- Individual, Individual +1, or Family Plan–Employee pays 16%
- Dental Blue (BCBS)
- Individual or Family Plan- Employee pays 50%
- EyeMed Vision Plan (Individual, 2 Person, Family)
- Earned Time – 31 days/year accrual - Licensed Staff receive additional ET to allow for CME/CEU time.
- Extended Sick Leave – 5 days/year accrual
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Reimbursement of required licensing fees for licensed staff
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (25 hrs/week minimum)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability through Colonial Insurance
- 403B Plan (Pre-tax Voluntary Retirement Plan