Promoting the health and well-being of women and girls
Tickets to the Women for Lynn Community Health Center Recognition Breakfast are going fast! Call if you haven’t already bought yours! The breakfast will take place on Thursday, April 5, 2012 from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM at the Kernwood Country Club, Salem, MA. Tickets: $75.
Honoring Jackie Jenkins-Scott, President of Wheelock College, and Paula Shorts, President of the Women’s Fund of Essex County, for their efforts and commitment to empower women in health care, education, and career development. Featuring special guest Attorney General Martha Coakley.
Proceeds benefit our expansion project, which includes a new building with an expanded digital mammography suite, a community room and teaching kitchen, and space for education and wellness programs.
- Magnolia Contreras
- Carol Noble
- Lynne Celli, Ph.D. Superintendent, Swampscott Public Schools
- Representative Lori Ehrlich
- Mayor Judith Flanagan Kennedy
- Catherine C. Latham, Ed.D., Superintendent, Lynn Public Schools
- Maury E. McGough, MD, Chief of General Medicine,North Shore Medical Center
- Allyson L. Preston, MD, FACOG, Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, NSMC
Sara Andrews * Julie Bishop * Nicole Bluefort * Stephanie Connolly * Christine Cowden * Barbara Crystal * Maria Deacon * Deborah Enos * Andrea Gaulzetti, RN * Ellen Hafer * Helaine Hazlett * Audrey Jimenez * Mary King * Laura B. Kurzrok * Pam Lawrence * Lori Long * Mary Ann O’Connor * Nancy Ricciardelli * Phyllis Sagan * Ronnie Sanders * Joanne Seneta Audrey Shelto * Marilyn Smith * Veronica Turner-Biggs