The Lynn Community Health Center and Lynn Department of Public Health have partnered to open a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic for eligible people who live and work in Lynn and Nahant, (or are patients of Lynn Community Health Center) at Lynn Vocational Technical Institute Field House located at 80 Neptune Blvd.
Due to high demand and constrained vaccine supply, COVID-19 vaccination appointments are limited at this time. More appointments will be available based on supply from the Federal Government. Appointments will be added on a rolling basis, so please check back if you do not see any availability at this time.
Individuals are asked to bring the following information to their appointment:
- A signed copy of the Commonwealth’s Self Attestation form in a hard copy or electronically to demonstrate that you are included in one of the state designated eligible groups/phases. If you do not have one upon arrival, copies will be available on site.
- A government-issued identification or license, employer-issued ID card that includes your name and title, or recent paystub or utility bill to prove that you live or work in Lynn or Nahant (or the state if you are a LCHC patient).
- Health Insurance card
Lack of driver’s license, social security number, or insurance is not a barrier to receiving the vaccine.
You can view other vaccination sites with available appointments in our area if appointments are not available below.
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
To receive your vaccine, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are a patient of Lynn Community Health Center
You live or work in Lynn or Nahant
- You are currently eligible to get your vaccine (per Massachusetts guidelines) if:
- You are over the age of 65
- You have TWO OR MORE (2+) of these medical conditions
- Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Down Syndrome, Heart conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies), Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, Obesity or Severe Obesity, Pregnancy, Sickle cell disease, Smoking, Type 2 diabetes melliltus, or moderate to severe Asthma
- You are a resident or staff person in low-income or affordable senior housing
- You are a health care worker (clinical or non-clinical), including in home care worker
- You work or currently reside in a skilled nursing facility, rest home, assisted living facility or a continuing care retirement community, as defined below
- You are a first responder
- You work or currently reside in a residential congregate care/shelter setting
- You are a caregiver accompanying a person 75 years or older who is coming to receive their COVID-19 vaccine (one caregiver per person)
Please refer to the current State of Massachusetts guidelines for more information.
If you book your appointment and do not meet the above criteria, you will not be able to get your vaccine and you will be asked to reschedule when you arrive.
To schedule your COVID-19 Vaccine appointment at Lynn Vocational Technical Institute Field House, 80 Neptune Blvd., Lynn MA:
If you have insurance through MassHealth, please call 1-800-841-2900 to schedule your transportation to your vaccine appointment.
SCO, OneCare, and PACE should continue to use the transportation services offered by their managed care provider.
To save time when you arrive for your appointment, complete and bring copies of the four (4) forms at the bottom of this page:
**If you cannot download and print these forms, they will be supplied to you upon arrival!**
Last updated: 2021-02-22, 15:03