Supervises, evaluates, disciplines and sets schedule for all program assistants at all sites. Assists director with program operations, interviewing and hiring. Manages day-to-day activities of front desk support staff and assists them as staffing patterns demand. Performs various tasks and projects at request of program director and trains new program assistants. Performs other duties as required.
- Respect and maintain patient confidentiality in all aspects of care including use of electronic information.
- Treat all patients in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism by appropriate attire, attendance, attitude, and behavior within the clinical setting.
- Contribute to the team effort by supporting all team members and maintaining an open and positive attitude.
- Welcome new employees to the team by assisting with their orientation to the team and mentoring them, as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and review appointment schedule
- Keep track of program assistant (P.A.) requests for leave and assist with payroll process.
- Train new P.A.’s, assist with upgrade and ongoing job training.
- Assist in planning and evaluation of program operations.
- Responsible for quality assurance for program operations at all sites.Assist in managing personnel component of WIC
- Supervise program assistants at all site locations and ensure compliance with proper office procedures and standards for good client service.
- Assist program director in monitoring and educating WIC vendors.
- Performs other duties as needed. Travels between sites as needed.
- Performs P.A. Duties on “as needed” basis.
- Assists with outreach activities to agencies and health care providers in catchment area.
- One year’s experience in administration and supervision.
- Minium educational level of Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Ability to function independently, problem-solve and make decisions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Spanish highly desirable.
- History of good attendance and positive work attitude.
Previous supervisory experience for a year.
- Experience with word processing software package.
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Posting ID: 20-168