The Behavioral Health Integrated Therapist will provide direct clinical service to patients under the age of 21 in an integrated team-based model of care. He/she will participate in quality improvement activities, peer review and help develop programming as needed by the Associate Director of Behavioral Health.
- Take a team-oriented approach to patient care and fully participate in integrating behavioral health into primary care
- Incorporate health behavior change and wellness into patient treatment goals
- Provide telehealth services within the health center’s strategy to expand access to care
- Perform diagnostic evaluations with patients and translate them into comprehensive treatment interventions to meet patient’s needs
- Provide crisis management services in urgent situations
- Create family-centered treatment plans, provide ongoing treatment, and assess patient’s clinic needs and progress
- Coordinate care with other providers involved in the patient’s care including primary care and behavioral health providers as well as community-based agencies
- Masters or Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, or mental health counseling from an accredited school
- Independent clinical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, PsyD, PhD); license-eligible candidates will be considered
- CANS certification
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Posting ID: 20-020 (FT Integrated with Pediatric dept)