*** Please note that this position is for one (1) year and is EXPECTED to come to a close June of 2022****
Develop content to deliver the Lynn Community Health Center’s message to external and internal audiences using copy, graphics and video. Use the LCHC website and social media channels to distribute information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Multimedia Creation and Support
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Manager to create content to share and increase awareness of services at Lynn Community Health Center
- Capture and edit photo and video footage to support a variety of projects
- Document footage to create high quality and findable library of content for a variety of projects across LCHC over the coming years
- Specific projects will include: COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine education, 50th + 1 campaign creation and support, website content support, recruitment support, and others as appropriate.
- Social Media support
- Support the design and implementation of social media strategy to align with LCHC goals
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content weekly (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Infographic creation included
- Contribute to social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, others as needed)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Photo and Video Production
- Manage key video creation projects to make LCHC work accessible and known to a wide audience.
- Plan and execute complex video production plan from start to finish, including initial storyboards, image and video capture, and post-production editing through several drafts. Includes skills to learn stories quickly, develop, ask, and follow up with key questions of story contributors (interview design), ability to shoot images in a variety of live environments.
- Create training videos for internal LCHC use (e.g. staff training)
- Proven ability to deliver creative content (image and video, graphics, print and social media layout) as demonstrated through two years of work developing content.
- Proven skillset with key creative software programs, including adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere. InDesign a plus.
- Experience with video animation a plus, or interest to learn.
- Ability to work smoothly in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Powerpoint. Publisher a plus.
- Excellent familiarity with social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Familiarity with project management support software such as Trello, Google Drive
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Familiarity with Lean Thinking and Practice methodologies a plus, but not required (e.g. process mapping, value stream mapping, Kanban systems, push / pull processes)
- Two years of experience developing and producing creative content
- BS in Graphic Arts, Video Production or equivalent
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.