Part Time-19 Hours
Job primary responsibility is to support Program Managers and Contract Managers with data entry for SOAR grant, DPH and SAMSA grants in the Recuperative Care Center and on the SUD teams. Patient data will be entered into Ochin Epic and updates are entered into the State DPH database and other systems as needed. Compile data for reports and analyze reports for patient outcomes and progress against program objectives.The successful candidate will work closely with Patients and Providers to collect data needed to report on services provided and outcomes achieved.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Will review input/output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications.
- Interprets information from a variety of source documents to determine data to be entered and maintained.
- Maintains contract records in an organized and efficient manner.
- Will be proficient in other systems including Costpoint (Deltek), OneIWO and other databases to support accuracy in CMS data functions.Interact and build working relationships with providers, RNs on the teams, Program Management, Contracts Management and Finance.
- Other duties as assigned including assisting in correspondence writing or basic contract closeout duties for Contract Administrators.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years of administrative assistant or data entry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience working with databases.
- Record keeping abilities and/or experience.
- Audit support experience.
- Contracts related support experience or relevant skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Requires limited supervision
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.