Create, edit, and publish engaging content daily on social media sites. Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to create content to increase awareness of services at Lynn Community Health Center. Support maintenance of SharePoint site, maintain signage, coordinate creative projects and assist the Marketing and Communications team as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creative Project Support
- Create, distribute, and maintain signage around LCHC locations
- Create and maintain key content on the LCHC website
- Support website rebuild project
- Support maintenance of key LCHC SharePoint sites
- Support Creative Team copyediting
- Social Media support
- Support the design and implementation of social media strategy to align with LCHC goals
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, others as needed)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Multimedia Creation and Support
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Manager to create content to share and increase awareness of services at Lynn Community Health Center
- Organize and tag footage to create high quality and findable library of content for a variety of projects across LCHC over the coming years
Specific projects will include: COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine communications management, 50th + 1 campaign support (online events and other work as needed), logo launch, website content support, recruitment support, and others as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or equivalent
- Excellent familiarity with social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Familiarity with project management support software such as Trello, Google Drive (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail, able to work independently
- Experience writing copy, editing and publishing content including social media posts, press releases, newsletters
- Work in fast-paced environment which required the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneousl
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.