Volunteer at our COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
It takes a lot of staff and volunteers to run the vaccine clinic at Lynn Vocational Techinical Institute. Fill out the form linked here and someone from our team will contact you!
Volunteer with Lynn Community Health Center
Volunteering for Lynn Community Health Center is a great way to give back to your community. Every effort is made to place volunteers according to individual interest, skill, and time availablity. Please contact us if you are interested in any of the following volunteer opportunities.
- Read to children in our waiting rooms
- Conduct a community book drive
- Learn more
- Prepare and distrubute fresh fruits and vegetables to about 350 families each month.
- In partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank, families receive and average of 20 pounds of fresh produce each month.
- Preregistration is required to receive food. If you want to register, ask a care coordinator on your LCHC care team, or stop by the WIC office at 20 Central Avenue. You do not have to be a patient at LCHC to register.
- Learn more
Special Projects and Events
- Please contact us to find out if there are current opportunities.
All volunteer applicants must fill out a Volunteer Application Form. If we have an appropriate placement for you, you will be invited to an interview and asked to provide references. All applicants must undergo a CORI check before they begin their service.
Interested? Please print and complete the form below and send it to email@example.com or mail it to:
Lynn Community Health Center
PO Box 526
Lynn, MA 01903
All medical, behavioral health, dental, and eye care internships and externships are coordinated through your educational institution. Please contact your advisor if you are interested in training opportunities at Lynn Community Health Center.